Several Advantages Of Gel Nail Polish Over Regular Polishes
Gel nail polish works as a very good homemade manicure option. Most women lack time for regular manicure and pedicure, but they definitely need to maintain the gloss and exhibit the styles in their makeup. That's why products like gel nail polish have become the top sellers in the market today. The easily applicable, glossy and fashionable products last long without chipping.
Common Styles And Features Of Gel Nail Polish
- Crème preset
- Dark glossy color
- Glitter & Sparkle droplets
- Jelly like preface
- Layering Glitter look
- Metallic shade
- Light color gloss
- Neon & Bright colors
- Neutral presets
- Pastels Pearl prefaces
- Sheer droplets and Shimmers
The gel nail polishes are affordable, great replacement to the traditional nail polishes in the market. They easily dried up and last long for weeks without even chipping. The product is smooth and can be removed easily following simple steps. Most importantly, these products don't exert harmful effects to human nail materials.
Most professional fashion designers are picking these to include into their makeup kits. These products are available in all leading online stores and most local superstores. Several brands are coming with similar products. Compare and go through the customer feedback before you choose a brand.
Gel Nail Polish Pros:
- These cosmetics are odorless, feature natural glossy color; they don't stink at all.
- They are lightweight, flexible and thin.
- These shine brightly in subtle lighting; they don't chip on the nail bed.
- They look good with any style of wardrobe; they complement light and dark color fabrics equally.
- They are removed very easily and don't cause damage to the nail materials
- They are available in most stores today; the products are trendy, affordable and gorgeous.
- These products are good for females with active lifestyles. Corporate women, business women or working women love these products to wear on.
Gel Nail Polish Cons
These products also refer to another common fashion term: mirror nail polish. These products don't have many disadvantages. Some inconvenient properties of these items can be listed as:
- Some branded gel nail polishes are extremely expensive and applying these can be difficult at home (unless you have UV or LED light sources at home).
- Touch ups may be difficult at times. You must concentrate about smudging and slippery properties of these polishes.
- These polishes get dried superfast. That's why you should be careful while putting these on as you won't have much time to modify/correct the application.
Wearing Tips From Makeover Specialists
- Prepare your nails, trim them properly and remove old nail polishes.
- Clean up the nail bed, trim the overgrown skin around your nails.
- Use a 36-watt UV lamp to get the base coat dried faster; LED lights are expensive yet preferable options for most fashion-experts.
- Use sun-blocks on your hands or UV lamp gloves to protect your skin from harmful UV-rays.
- Use a suitable cuticle oil to prevent dehydration around your nail bed. Consider filling the gaps around the nail growth.
You will find numerous reviews from satisfied customers in the online stores on these products. Choosing gel nail polish is certainly a cost-effective alternative to manicure. Most online marketplaces store these products aplenty. There are different colors and designs to choose from. Find out what suits your appearance and wardrobe collection and make a good purchase.